An Update from Centre Stage on Coronavirus
As you are aware, the situation with Coronavirus is rapidly evolving. Although we were very much hoping to forge ahead with Godspell, following the new government recommendations we have taken the difficult decision to postpone the show. If you are a ticketholder, your ticket will be fully refunded (including booking fees) and you will receive a further confirmation from TicketSource in this regard in due course.
We have also made the decision to postpone our auditions for Zanna, Don't! A Rebooted Quantum Football Fable, and we will be in touch with everyone who has signed up individually.
On behalf of the Centre Stage Committee and the creative teams for both shows, I want to assure you that we have not made these decisions lightly. Our members come first, and until Monday night we were determined to ensure that our members would have the chance to present their hard work to a welcoming audience. Unfortunately, the revised government guidance makes it impossible to continue with our scheduled performance dates, and we must prioritise the health and safety of our cast, crew and audiences.
I also want to reassure you that with both affected shows these are postponements, and not cancellations. As I write we are already working on a Plan B, and I will share news as soon as I can of when we will have the opportunity to share these wonderful productions with you all! If you have any further questions please email email@example.com. We hope to announce revised information for both productions as soon as possible. Best,
Alexis Chair, Centre Stage London